Customer Relationship Advisor
- Remote Working
- £19,305 - £22,000
- Customer Service
- Closing date:
- 31 Oct 2022
- Brief Description
As an organisation 2buy2 works on behalf of our customers throughout the UK to secure financial savings on their day-to-day costs - enabling them to use that money where it matters most. Our highest priority is focusing on achieving savings, adding value and to provide excellent customer service to all our clients.
What 2buy2 wants from our Customer Relationship Advisor:
To support all 2buy2 customers with their buying decisions, enabling them to save money, save time and buy with confidence. This is to be done with an attitude that provides a continual positive customer experience that builds lasting relationships and encourages repeat business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide a point of contact via phone, email, online chat and post for all individuals who have registered with 2buy2.
- Contact 2buy2’s existing customer base, to promote key products, to develop an awareness of the overall service and benefit of 2buy2, and to understand their existing requirements and needs.
- Organize and schedule customer enquiries to the appropriate departments within 2buy2 and/or suppliers.
- Work closely with the Church of England to provide exceptional service to churches
- Generate energy quotations for renewals and new business customers, working to daily and weekly targets
- Maintain and manage customer data appropriately, including passing this to approved suppliers when needed and using this data to update customer records
- Resolve conflicting and complex issues relating to the customer journey.
- Ensure positive and negative customer experiences are logged for appropriate marketing and corrective actions.
- Approve new website user registrations daily.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure customers receive a high-quality service.
- Implement company policies and procedures in providing excellent customer services.
- Any other responsibilities as may be deemed fit by your line manager.
Qualifications and other skills we’re looking for:
People skills are the most important requirement for a Customer Relationship Advisor at 2buy2, as it is the advisor’s role to represent the company to the public. At 2buy2 this means a customer Relationship Advisor needs the following to work effectively:
- The ability to communicate well with customers through phone conversations, face-to-face contact, online chat and via email.
- The ability to construct well written emails in a professional and courteous manner is essential
- The ability to work well in a small team environment.
- Working Hours of Monday – Friday 9am-5pm. Experience of working in a procurement environment would be desirable.
- A polite, friendly, patient and tactful manner, whether handling a complaint and solving problems or helping with an enquiry and potential sale.
- Administrative skills including use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word are essential. Previous experience using CRM systems is desirable.
- The ability to work well under pressure and within tight timeframes.
- Enthusiasm for the job.
- A good understanding of the ethos and working practices of 2buy2.
- A willingness and ability to listen to and follow instructions
Key DocumentsJob Description - Customer Relationship Advisor
How to apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your personal statement and CV.
Deadline for applications: Monday 31st October 2022.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the closing date subject to high volume of applications.
- enhanced annual leave entitlement
- 3 days paid leave a year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- flexibility of work including remote working
- opportunity to grow – training, paid exam leave & work experience
- % of 2buy2’s annual profits donated to a charity of your choice
- social events, celebrating culture days
- "Kudos Matters" weekly rewards voted by your colleagues
- free 1:1 counselling – on site or remote
- free parking – South Wales office
- friendly & professional culture, accessible leaders & managers
- private healthcare