- Remote Working
- Based on contract length
- Closing date:
- Ongoing recruitment
- Brief Description
- We're looking to build a register of professional Procurement Consultants to call upon as and when their services are required.
We are looking for consultants who are passionate about Category Procurement and who have: -
- Proven track record of leading procurement consultancy in medium/large organisations
- Public Sector Experience (PCR2015 advanced level)
- Developed and led a strategic procurement function demonstrating deliverable results in terms of efficiencies and savings
- Practiced Category Management at a senior level
- A clear understanding and experience of leading an organisation to improve social value/sustainable procurement delivering outcomes
- Proven track record of delivering procurement training at a basic, medium, and advanced level. Experience in developing and delivering training materials and procurement tools
- Experience in utilising eProcurement systems
- Proven ability to build trust and relationships with senior stakeholders
- Managing a diverse portfolio of projects simultaneously
- Advanced negotiation/influencing experience
- Experience of undertaking small, medium and large value/risk managed tender exercises for both PCR2015 and non-PCR2015
- Demonstrates the values of 2buy2 personally and professionally
How to apply
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your personal statement and CV.
This is an ongoing recruitment process and therefore no deadline date for applications is being specified.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to close the vacancy before the closing date subject to high volume of applications.